Changes or Transfer of Ownership

If there is any change in the status of your business including the information below, an application must be submitted to the Business Tax Receipt (BTR) office along with documentation showing proof of any change:

  • Name change
    • Application
    • Fictitious name or LLC paperwork from Sunbiz
  • Location change
    • Application
    • Proof of ownership or copy of the new lease
  • Transfer of ownership
    • Application
    • Bill of sale
  • Classification change or addition
    • Application

Certificate Copies

If there is a name change due to marriage, death, etc., a copy of the certificate must be submitted.

Additional Information

For BTR applications please contact Lori Roberts at 321-567-3758 or email Lori Roberts.