Under what circumstances can my bill be adjusted?

A customer may receive an adjustment to their utility bill in situations where the water did not enter the sanitary sewer system (i.e. main line break, slab leak, pool fill, etc.) A written request must be submitted 60 days after receipt of the bill for which the adjustment is being requested.

Only one adjustment will be granted in a 12 month period.

For more details of the adjustment process please call the Customer Service office between 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday at 321-383-5791.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to open an account for water, sewer and garbage service?
2. What is the amount of a deposit?
3. Will my deposit be refunded?
4. Where can I pay my bill in person?
5. How do I terminate my account?
6. What if I want my service disconnected temporarily?
7. What do I need to do about changing my mailing address?
8. What is the fixed monthly charge that appears on my bill?
9. Under what circumstances can my bill be adjusted?
10. How often will I be billed?
11. What happens if I do not pay my bill?
12. How often is my meter read for billing?
13. What do I do if I believe my meter to be misread?
14. Can I have my water meter tested for accuracy?
15. What is the effective date of the rates?
16. Is a deposit required to start a new utility account?
17. What is an IVR phone system?